Wooden floors are naturally durable, but if left neglected they may need some loving care and attention to prepare them for restoration to their peak condition.
Before Modern Floor Sanders (NW) can begin the task of sanding your wooden floor to a professional finish, it must be properly prepared first.
We provide a fully inclusive service which will take care of all the repairs and preparation needed to return wooden your floor to the perfect condition for sanding and sealing.
Beginning with a careful inspection of your wooden floor, MFS (NW) will be happy to provide advice and undertake work to:
· Repair or replace floorboards that have been damaged, matching the existing wood
· Repair or replace damaged or rotted joists
· Completely relay a wooden floor if required, using the highest quality materials
· Remove room fixtures, such as hearths, replacing them with boards
· Provide specialist curative treatment for areas affected by woodworm
· Provide any additional carpentry as required (Building steps, boxing-in etc.)
As you can see from our galleries, there are very few wooden floors that can’t be rescued and restored at the hands of MFS (NW)’s expert and caring craftsmen.
If you’d like free expert advice or assistance in repairing and preparing a wooden floor prior to full restoration please don’t hesitate to contact us: we’re always happy to help.
What Our Customers Say
Very Pleased with the work.
Mr Morriss, Rhos On Sea
Tir Llwyd Industrial Estate
St Asaph Avenue
Copyright © MFS (NW) Ltd 2017
All rights reserved
MFS (NW) Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales - No. 6834102
VAT Number: 993702293